Thursday, October 27, 2011

magazine ideas and sketches


here are the two ideas i came up with for my magazine cover.  The first one will be a house that is broken down and looks haunted with a tree and foliage landscape picture scanned in behind the house.  The second idea is having a person hold a tool that helps track ghosts.

In our group critique we have decided to combine these two ideas.  I am going to have a haunted looking house in the background and then in the foreground i will have the tool being held up by someone, sou will see the hands on the side.




Here are my ideas for the masshead.  I am thinking of going with either the 1st, 5th, 13th, 14th, 16th.  i am unsure at this point.

I also am unsure about the illustration i am going to put onto the cover.  i was thinking maybe a certain state with a pop out like illustration showing the haunted place i want to talk about in that state.

No comments:

Post a Comment